**Studio AQA GCSE French Module 1 Qui suis je- Unit 2 C’est de famille (Foundation/Higher)
This powerpoint focuses on the second unit of Module 1 following the Studio AQA GCSE French textbook . Aimed at Year 10 students or revision for year 11 students. Details of each slide below.
It can be used as 2 lessons or different activities to add to your lesson. Although I have created some activites, I also use the textbook a lot, embedded in my powerpoint for easier use.
Objectives: Talking about family relationships and being able to use reflexive verbs in French.
!! Sample watermark can be deleted: select and delete. /Timer can be deleted or moved/copied paste. Works once in full screen.
This powerpoint includes:
- Objectives slide+ speaking questions Module 1
- Speech Bubble starter- pupils to write in the speech bubbles in French.
- Differentiated match up on reflexive verbs Fr/E
- Slide to print- Match up worksheet
- Match up and differentiated extensions ANSWERS
- Slide introducing reading exercise 1 page 12 from the Foundation textbook with instructions for extension+ answers included. (Click to reveal answers)
- Links to songs about reflexive verbs
- Grammar recap- pupils to recall reflexive pronouns from song and explanation. (Using textbook grammar point)
- Grammar exercise on reflexive verbs from Higher textbook. Answers included on slide. (Click to reveal answers)
- Slide introducing listening exercise 3 p12. Differentiation added + answers (click to reveal)
- Alphabet starter/activity- pupils to recall qualities in a friend in French using the alphabet.
- Slide including vocab from book and speaking questions.
- 40 word practice + relevant vocab needed included
- AQA GCSE markscheme and self assessment idea
- Differentiated reading from different textbook. Anwers are included.
- Photo based task from the textbook inlcuded in slide with support and timer.
- Extension idea/ family tree poster- includes vocab
To delete sample water mark, make sure you have powerpoint and select/click delete on your keyboard./Timer can be deleted or moved/copied paste. Works once in full screen.
I hope this helps.