This 11 page resource is based on pp. 10/11 of Studio AQA GCSE French Foundation, A comme amitié. It is well differentiated and will help your students acquire the vocabulary and grammar to describe what makes a good friend: C’est quoi un bon ami, pour toi?
The resource includes exercises to practise:
- adjectives and adjectival agreement
- infinitives and regular ER verbs in the present tense
- forming questions
- possessive adjectives
- expressing opinions
- emphatic pronouns
- speaking tasks at Foundation and Higher levels (I say, you say)
- reading comprehension tasks
- well scaffolded translation tasks from and into French at sentence
and text level
There is also a reply to the question, ‘C’est quoi un bon ami?’ which students can read and adapt for their own purpose.
A crossword puzzle with clues in French provides extra reading comprehension practice.
Most of the worksheets are also on ppt., making it easier for you to demonstrate grammar, sentence structure and pronunciation to your students.
This resource is particularly suitable for students of average to higher ability.