- A definition of transnational corporations with an introduction to 5 of the world’s biggest companies.
- A brief history of the rise of global companies from the days of empire.
- An introduction to Toyota.
- The global distribution of Toyota operations including headquarters, research and development and manufacturing centres.
- An activity that highlights the positive and negative impacts of TNCs and Toyota in particular.
- A decision making activity to introduce the concepts of protectionism and free market.
Each resource includes:
- Worksheet with activities.
- Teacher PowerPoint with diagrams and answer key provided directly onto the slides or in notes section of each slide.
- Activate- a starter, an introduction, a stimulus.
- Content- The Geographical knowledge- supported by short activities, images, graphs, diagrams.
- Review- a plenary, recall activity, AFL, knowledge check.
- Useful links- to video clips, websites etc.
What’s included: • A word document worksheet that includes activities. •The word document is 3 pages. The word document is provided in colour and grayscale. •This worksheet is also provided as a PDF. •A PowerPoint version of diagrams and answers •The PowerPoint is 12 slides