This resource is a highly visual, fully editable 90-slide PowerPoint presentation on World Oceans Day which takes place on 8th June each year. The PowerPoint focuses on:
- The origin of World Ocean Day
- The aims of World Oceans Day
- The issues affecting the ocean and sea life - global warming, air pollution, plastic pollution and other ocean debris, overfishing, invasive species, destruction of mangroves and saltmarshes
- How we can help to improve our oceans
The PowerPoint contains several hyperlinks.
You may also be interested in:
World Environment Day Presentation
This is a highly visual, fully editable 60-slide presentation on World Environment Day which takes place on 5th June annually. The PowerPoint contains references to:
- The origin of World Environment Day
- The aims of World Environment Day
- The host country of World Environment Day
- The issues affecting the environment - global warming, air pollution from factories and traffic, fracking, deforestation
- How we can help to look after our wonderful planet earth - recyling, re-using and reducing
The PowerPoint contains hyperlinks to a breath-taking, 4-minute video of our planet and a link to a moving song.
For more inspiring educational resources visit Inspire and Educate
Thinking of publishing your own resources or already an author and want to improve your resources and sales? Check out this step-by-step guide.
How to Become a Successful TES Author: Step by Step Guide