Year 1 - Geometry - Shape - Week 9 - Differentiated planning & resources. See week 10.
It covers the small steps:
• Recognise and name 3D shapes
• Sort 3D shapes
• Recognise and name 2D shapes
• Sort 2D shapes
• Patterns with 3D and 2D shapes
You will receive everything you need - lesson plans, presentation for the whole week, differentiated worksheets & answers, differentiated activities and extensions, templates and displays for your own resource creation.
In this pack you will get:
• Worksheets -Recognise and name 3D shapes
• Worksheets -Sort 3D shapes
• Worksheets -Recognise and name 2D shapes
• Worksheets -Sort 2D shapes
• Worksheets -Patterns with 3D and 2D shapes
• Weekly lesson plan (hyperlinked to resources)
• Weekly PowerPoint (labelled slides -fluency, reasoning and problem solving)
• Activity - 2D shape posters
• Activity - 2D shape sort
• Game - 2D and 3D shape memory pairs
• Extension - 2D and 3D shape patterns
• Extension - 2D or 3D?
• Extension - 3D shape models
• Display - 2D shapes
• Display - 3D shapes
• Yearly overview - Small steps, NC links, TAF statements cross-mapping document
PDF format (please set print option to fit).
To ensure the hyperlinks fully work, you must download the Zip file provided and extract the folder to your computer. You must also ensure you have the latest update for your PDF reader.
The resources support a mastery approach to encourage a deeper understanding of the topics taught. It follows a CPA (Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract) approach to ensure all children can access learning. The pack provides pictorial and abstract representations, along with fluency, reasoning, problem solving and open-ended investigation questions. This can be seen in our product previews.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Primary Stars Education