Year 1 - Place Value - Autumn Block 1 - Week 1 - Differentiated planning & resources. See week 2 here
It covers the small steps:
• Sort objects
• Count objects
• Represent objects
You will receive everything you need - lesson plans, presentation for the whole week, differentiated worksheets & answers, differentiated activities and extensions, templates and displays for your own resource creation.
In this pack you will get:
• Worksheets -Sort objects
• Worksheets -Count objects
• Worksheets -Represent objects
• Weekly lesson plan (editable & hyperlinked to resources)
• Weekly PowerPoint (labelled slides -fluency, reasoning and problem solving)
• Activity - Challenge Cards - Sort objects
• Activity - Sort objects
• Activity - Cut and Glue - Count objects
• Activity - Puzzle picture
• Extension - Sorting groups
• Extension - Represent Objects
• Investigation - Sorting and counting objects
• Template - Number tracks
• Template - 0 - 9 digit cards
• Display - Number frames
• Yearly overview - Small steps, NC links, TAF statements cross-mapping document
PDF format (please set print option to fit).
To ensure the hyperlinks fully work, you must download the Zip file provided and extract the folder to your computer. You must also ensure you have the latest update for your PDF reader.
Note: We are working on providing alternative formats of the PowerPoint presentation in the near future.
The resources support a mastery approach to encourage a deeper understanding of the topics taught. It follows a CPA (Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract) approach to ensure all children can access learning. The pack provides pictorial and abstract representations, along with fluency, reasoning, problem solving and open-ended investigation questions. This can be seen in our product previews.
We hope you find them useful.
Feel free to follow us as we are working on designing packs for all year groups.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Primary Stars Education