This resource contains the first of two packs designed to support the delivery of the White Rose Maths Scheme Year 6 Statistics - Weeks 6-7 of the Summer Term. This resource is for Week 6.
The resource focuses on the following White Rose Maths ‘small steps’
- Read and interpret line graphs
- Draw line graphs
- Use line graphs to solve problems
- Read and interpret pie charts
- Pie charts with percentages
<p>The resource contains 22 worksheets / activities (concrete, pictorial and abstract) linked to the above small steps with an emphasis on the mastery approach to learning advocated by the White Rose scheme and includes reasoning and problem-solving tasks. Answer keys and solutions are included.
These resources will develop the pupils ability to achieve the following Year 2 Maths National Curriculum Objectives:-
- Illustrate and name parts of circles, including radius, diameter and circumference and know that the diameter is twice the radius.
- Interpret and construct pie charts and line graphs and use these to solve problems.
Year 6 Statistics : Summer Term - Week 7 - White Rose Maths Resource </p>
<p> More Maths Resources</p>