It can help you to:
- Gain practical advice on techniques to help your teaching become high quality
- Understand how to effectively question in the classroom
- Engage in peer-to-peer interaction and receive tutor feedback
Who should enroll on this course?
This programme is designed for teachers at all levels who are looking for practical advice and techniques for maintaining a high quality level of teaching.
It is a social, flexible and affordable online teaching course that helps you transform teaching from ordinary to high quality, improving results school-wide. It also offers opportunities for you to reflect and look at your work in a different light.
The continuing professional development course was filmed in secondary schools, however, it is applicable to all levels and teachers of any phase.
How is the course delivered?
Mike will provide you with instructions through videos and analysis of real lessons, as well as through straightforward guides and downloadable teaching resources. He will also be joining in with the discussions between you and the other teachers on the course, answering questions, and giving help on the practical assignments he has set.
This CPD course has seven units and can be completed in any order they prefer, the units cover:
- High Quality Lesson Planning
- Adaptive Learning Made Simple
- Effective Questioning
- Creating Independent Learners
- Positive Behaviour Management
- Unlocking Assessment for Learning
- Time-saving Tips for teachers
High Quality Teaching is an update of our Outstanding Teaching with Mike Gershon CPD course. If you have already purchased the original programme we recommend you do not purchase this updated version.