Devon, United Kingdom
About Exeter School
Exeter School is a selective school for boys and girls between the ages of seven and eighteen with broad academic potential. We value intellectual achievement and take pride in the wide range of extra-curricular activities, which are enjoyed by pupils and staff alike. It is this shared approach to the children's progress which underpins the school's daily operation. We wish to provide a solid educational platform for our pupils' future and we hope that there are areas here in which all children may excel, be they academic, artistic, cultural or sporting. We aim to care for our pupils through our pastoral system and to equip all pupils with the high standards and expectations which will enable them to flourish as they go through the school and, of course, beyond it.
Exeter School aims
- To develop the academic, personal and physical potential of each pupil in the school
- To uphold the high standards of academic teaching and pastoral care within the school
- To sustain the richness and variety of the school's extra-curricular provision
- To promote high standards for the conduct of pupils within a friendly, tolerant and safe environment
- To encourage pupils to contribute to the wider community
We are top performing independent secondary school in Devon in Sunday Times Parent Power 2020 table.
Follow us on social media!
Everything you’d expect of a good grammar school, both in the classroom and out. Lets its achievements speak for it. An admirable school. A humane school. A very agreeable school.- The Good Schools Guide