Boston Tea Party
Aim: Was the Boston Tea Party justified?
Boston Tea Party Rap Song with Lyrics and Questions
FOR GOOGLE 1:1 CLASSROOM
Included in this product:
• Title page
• Relevant do now question for students - can be transitioned to the Sons of Liberty rebelling against the British
• "Will There Really Be A Party," "The Empire Strikes Back," & "How do the colonists respond?" documents/passage with corresponding graphic organizer
• Application/Closing/Higher Order thinking question
• "Fight For Your Right" Song
• "Fight For Your Right to Tea Party" Lyrics and Questions for Student Responses
• Powerpoint Slideshow
An $10.00 value for only $7.50!
***You can find my Boston Tea Party Lesson for Google Drive ONLY HERE!
• The Boston Tea Party Lyrics and Questions ONLY for Google Drive can be found HERE!
Students will research the causes and effects of the Boston Tea Party; Sons of Liberty; repeal of Townshend Acts; the story of the Boston Tea Party; Intolerable Acts; First Continental Congress; Shot Heard 'Round the World: Lexington & Concord
***NOTE: The readings and graphic organizer can be used in a variety of ways. It can be utilized as independent work, completed in cooperative learning groups, or used as a jigsaw activity.
Adheres to Social Studies Common Core Standards - research, application, literacy, vocabulary
Differentiation: graphic organizer, cooperative (may work with a partner according to teacher's discretion for questions or graphic organizers)
★★ Looking for the printable, pen and paper version of this resource? Find it here!
Boston Tea Party Rap Song and Lesson BUNDLE ASSL
Digital Paper by Lovin Lit and Ashley Hughes
© 2012 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.