Do you need a fun, easy, fast way to encourage your students? Learn it to Earn It is an easy to use, ready-made reward economy system that encourages students to meet goals. It’s totally customizable to your students’ needs and level and comes with everything you need to implement it right away. Kids love earning Brain Cash when they show positive behaviors like: trying hard, not giving up, listening, following directions, staying on task, completing homework, birthdays, helping others, being on time, having materials, etc.. This system is great for individual tutoring, classroom use, special education, and homeschooling. It can be used as part of an individual behavior management plan or as a whole classroom economy unit. It is also a great way to tie in math as students keep track of money earned, spent, and needed. I have used this successfully with tutoring students from Kindergarten to 8th grade.
- 3 Sheets of Brain Cash in 1, 5, 10, 20 - ready to copy, cut and use. In black and white. Copy onto green or colored paper for a fun look.
- Instructions for creating Brain Banks to store Brian Cash
- Bank book and goal sheet with ideas for use
- Brain checks for additional fun
- Ideas for incorporating math and behavior goals
- 4 reward certificates for extra reinforcement