Use this set of graphic organisers to help build upon a student’s visual map! Help students make connection in learning - all topics areas.
This resource includes:
• Concept map, Practicums organisers (science specific)
• Word concept map (English/ LOTE specific)
• Fishbone diagram (including cause and effect), Venn diagram (2 and 3 circle compare and contrast), topic mind map and topic organiser, PMI, sequence chain, compare and contrast, compare and contrast essay organiser, event 5W and H mind map (all subjects)
Graphic organisers are fantastic for supporting students with their learning and understanding of a topic of work. This set of graphic organisers can be applied across the curriculum and will enhance the understanding of subject content with your students.
Use these graphic organisers:
• at the beginning of a unit of work (ascertain prior knowledge),
• when introducing a new topic in a unit,
• for group activities,
• as lesson starters/ plenary,
• set as homework or revision or
• as scaffolding for students starting their assessment piece.
Graphic organisers are all in black and white for ease of printing, nearly all have multiple versions and come with AU/NZ/UK spelling or US spelling.
This resource has been thoroughly designed so no extra prep or specialised ability is needed and can easily be used in other lessons you may have already planned.
This lesson should be accessible to Years 4-12/ KS2 - KS3 students.
Please rate if you enjoyed!
Click on my display name to see my other excellent resources including my FREE and other cross curricular literacy and reflection resources.