ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION FACTS BATTLESHIP PLUS WORD PROBLEMS
* * * BATTLESHIP WITH LESS THAN GREATER THAN:
* TWO OBJECTIVES IN ONE!
* Students will practice their addition and subtraction facts as well as using the symbols for greater than and less than!
* A DIFFERENT ACTIVITY – NOT THEIR USUAL WORKSHEETS! GREAT FOR MATH CENTERS!
* Your students will enjoy using the BATTLESHIP chart to solve these examples.
* GREAT PRACTICE WITH THEIR FACTS AND THE SIGNS FOR GREATER THAN LESS THAN TOO!
* THIS ACTIVITY WILL MAKE THEM THINK!
* * * ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION FACTS WORD PROBLEMS:
* 3 worksheets dealing with word problems for early elementary students.
- Worksheets 1 and 2 - students must first READ each problem correctly and then WRITE the addition or subtraction fact to fit the problem. 10 word problems in all.
- Worksheet 3 - it's THEIR turn! Students must put their own numbers in boxes and then WRITE a word problem that goes along with their numbers, one for addition, one for subtraction. Great sharing opportunity.
Decorated for fun. Your download of 4 pages includes answers
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/