ANGLES BATTLESHIP PLUS ANGLES WORD PROBLEMS
* * * ANGLES BATTLESHIP:
* “MAKE THE KIDS THINK!”
* CHALLENGE YOUR STUDENTS with this different and fun set of worksheets on angles!
* They will HAVE TO THINK as they try to solve each example using LESS THAN and GREATER THAN!
* Each example REQUIRES PRIOR KNOWLEDGE not only of different types of angles, but how to use < and > as well.
* Your students will enjoy using the Angles Battleship Chart to solve these examples.
* There are TWO different sections here. They are:
* Section ONE – after solving all the angles, students must fill in blanks with < or > to make each statement true.
* Section TWO – students must again solve all the angles and write TRUE of FALSE as to whether the written statement is true or false;
* BONUS! – a set of 5 Geometry Questions to read and answer.
* GUARANTEED TO “MAKE THEM THINK!”
* Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
* * * ANGLES WORD PROBLEMS:
* YES! WORD PROBLEMS INVOLVING ANGLES!!
* You receive TWO full worksheets of 13 word problems all dealing with angles.
* NOTE - Your students must know the degrees of right angles, straight angles and complete turns in order to solve these problems.
* NOTE - Your students must also understand how to get fractional parts of angles.
* These word problems involve not only SOLVING FRACTIONAL PARTS OF ANGLES, but SOLVING MANY COMPLETE TURNS as well!
* These word problems will also make your students THINK!
* Your download of 3 pages includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.