- The nature of tropical storms and their underlying causes
- Forms of hazard: high winds, storm surges, coastal flooding, river flooding and landslides
- Spatial distribution, magnitude, frequency, regularity, predictability of hazard events
- Impacts: primary/secondary, environmental, social, economic, political
- Short and long term responses: risk management designed to reduce the impacts of the hazard through preparedness, mitigation, prevention and adaptation
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.