- The changing extent and distribution of hot deserts over the last 10,000 years
- The causes of desertification: climate change, human impact, animals
- Distribution of areas at risk
- Impact on ecosystems, landscapes and populations
- Predicted climate change and its impacts
- Alternative possible futures for local populations
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.