Environment and Population:
- Global and regional patterns of food production and consumption
- Agricultural systems and agricultural productivity
- Relationship with key physical environmental variables: climate and soils
- Characteristics and distribution of two major climatic types to exemplify relationships between climate and human activities and numbers
- Climate change and its affect on agriculture
- Characteristics and distribution of two key zonal soils to exemplify the relationship between soils and human activities, especially agriculture
- Strategies to ensure food security
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.