- The environmental context for human population characteristics and change
- Key elements in the physical environment: climate, soils, resource distributions including water supply
- Key population parameters: distribution, density, numbers, change
- Key role of development processes
- Global patterns of population numbers, densities and change rates
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.