- Factors in natural population change: the demographic transition model, key vital rates, age-sex composition; cultural controls
- Models of natural population change and their application in contrasting physical and human settings
- Concept of the Demographic Dividend
- International migration: refugees, asylum seekers and economic migrants - environmental and socio-economic causes, processes
- Demographic, environmental, social, economic, health and political implications of migration
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.