The bundle contains 20 resources that cover both Section A (Nonfiction reading) and Section B (Nonfiction writing) so you know you'll be looking at the whole exam.
The lessons contained are:
1) Introduction lesson that looks at travel writing (Q1, Q2, Q4) - Armitage and Dickens
2) Lesson on Donald Trump article that covers Q1 and Q3
3) Lesson on travel writing (Rory Stewart, Dorothy Wordsworth) that covers Q1, Q2 and Q3.
4) Summary writing lesson that looks at Dickens and a Unicef speech
5) Crime and Punishment lesson on Q1 and Q2
6) Crime and Punishment lesson on Q2
7) Crime and Punishment lesson on Q3
8) Crime and Punishment lesson on Q4
9) Paper 2 walking, talking mock that uses the theme of crime and punishment
10) Section B opening and ending articles
11) Newspaper article writing / writing to explain
12) Magazine article writing / writing to argue
13) Speech writing (Winston Churchill)
14) Speech writing (Barack Obama)
15) Paper 2 exam preparation lesson
16) Paper 2 revision lesson
17) Escape room revision lesson
18) Paper 2 Section A knowledge organiser
19) Paper 2 Section A exam practice pack
20) Florence Nightingale themed Q1-Q4 lessons
Bundle (20x 1hr PP, differentiated tasks throughout using new GCSE numbering system)
All tasks differentiated according to new GCSE numbering system, this bundle is designed for the New Spec AQA Language Paper 2.
Complete 1 hour, well differentiated lessons, with worksheets where applicable.
Suitable for KS4 or adaptable for KS3
Different level tasks for MA,LA or Core
Designed to fit Ofsted criteria for' Good' or above.
Many more inexpensive, high quality English resources are available at my shop:
Lead Practitioner's Shop
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Once again, another super bundle which will no doubt save me lots of time this busy term! Thank you so much!
Great resources, but some of the extracts are missing? The dickens and Armitage one for lesson 1 specifically. Otherwise, really brilliant
Hiya, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll help you to access the extracts :)
Hiya, unfortunately I've not heard back from you. If you'd like some help accessing the relevant extracts then just get in touch :)
Love your stuff, but this scheme won't download properly - The crime and punishment lessons are missing
Hiya, if you get in touch at email@example.com I can help you to access all the resources but I'd be really grateful if you could delete your review as it's based on an issue with the Tes site rather than the resources themselves. Thanks in advance! :)
Thanks very much for your kind review!
Excellent value for money, very thorough and well planned. <br /> <br /> My only issue is formatting and file organisation. There are zip-folders within zip folders so there is a lot to extract and the PPT files are not named in conjunction with the scheme of work so there is a lot of organising to do after <br /> you download. <br /> The unit and the lessons themselves are brilliant.
Hiya, many thanks for your kind review. If you're having issues with the bundle downloads on the Tes.com site then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can help further. Also, if you download resources from EnglishGCSE.co.uk you can download all files in one go and the correct order! :)
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.