AQA English Language Paper 2 bundle that has recently been revamped and updated. Every lesson took around 7-10 hours to make and include modelled answers, scaffolds, differentiated activities, sources, engaging activities to open up challenging Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 and Q5 (Non-fiction writing) tasks to all students.
The bundle contains 20 resources that cover both Section A (Nonfiction reading) and Section B (Nonfiction writing) so you know you'll be looking at the whole exam.
The lessons contained are:
1) Introduction lesson that looks at travel writing (Q1, Q2, Q4) - Armitage and Dickens
2) Lesson on Donald Trump article that covers Q1 and Q3
3) Lesson on travel writing (Rory Stewart, Dorothy Wordsworth) that covers Q1, Q2 and Q3.
4) Summary writing lesson that looks at Dickens and a Unicef speech
5) Crime and Punishment lesson on Q1 and Q2
6) Crime and Punishment lesson on Q2
7) Crime and Punishment lesson on Q3
8) Crime and Punishment lesson on Q4
9) Paper 2 walking, talking mock that uses the theme of crime and punishment
10) Section B opening and ending articles
11) Newspaper article writing / writing to explain
12) Magazine article writing / writing to argue
13) Speech writing (Winston Churchill)
14) Speech writing (Barack Obama)
15) Paper 2 exam preparation lesson
16) Paper 2 revision lesson
17) Escape room revision lesson
18) Paper 2 Section A knowledge organiser
19) Paper 2 Section A exam practice pack
20) Florence Nightingale themed Q1-Q4 lessons
Bundle (20x 1hr PP, differentiated tasks throughout using new GCSE numbering system)
All tasks differentiated according to new GCSE numbering system, this bundle is designed for the New Spec AQA Language Paper 2.
Complete 1 hour, well differentiated lessons, with worksheets where applicable.
Suitable for KS4 or adaptable for KS3
Different level tasks for MA,LA or Core
Designed to fit Ofsted criteria for' Good' or above.
Many more inexpensive, high quality English resources are available at my shop:
Lead Practitioner's Shop