We will be handing out the Component 2 papers in the New Year. This printable resource provides clear, useful advice for students as they begin to develop their preparatory work. It includes the following.
- Introductory advice about how to develop work.
- Week by week plan to developing work.
- Checklist to help students ensure they are developing work that addresses the Assessment Objectives
- Final Outcome checklist to ensure that students clearly communicate their intentions - this is very helpful for the teacher, ensuring that all materials are ready.
- How to analyse artwork flow diagram.
- How to analyse their own work flow diagram.
- Student friendly explanation of what the Assessment Objectives actually mean.
- A fully editable letter to parents / carers explaining the requirements of this stage of the GCSE Art course.
We hope that this resource helps get Component 2 underway and cuts your workload.