Benefits and Services – Human Resource is a lecture which is covered during Human Resource Management Module.
The main purpose of this lecture is to explain the third major pay component: employee benefits. The main topics we discuss are pay for time not worked benefits, insurance benefits, retirement benefits, and using benefits to improve engagement and performance. This chapter will complete our discussion on employee compensation.
**Interesting Issues: **
About 25 years ago, Gary Erickson was biking through California and got an idea that changed his life—to create tastier and healthier bars than those then available. That was the beginning of Clif Bar, a company Erickson started as a small bakery and then grew into one with hundreds of employees selling healthy foods and drinks. He wanted an employee benefits plan for his employees that highlighted Clif Bar’s healthy/sustainable focus; we’ll see what he did.
- Name and define each of the main pay for time not worked benefits.
- Describe each of the main insurance benefits.
- Discuss the main retirement benefits.
- Outline the main employees’ services benefits.
- Explain the main flexible benefit programs.
- Explain how to use benefits to improve engagement, productivity, and performance.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Benefits and Services Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 110 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 3 Case Studies with all answers to them
- 10 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 Interesting Exercise
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!