Purchase this resource, leave a review and choose a resource of mine for free! Just email your username and your chosen resource to firstname.lastname@example.org
This resource is a highly visual, fully editable and interactive, 100 question powerpoint quiz on books, poems and authors. It is an ideal resource for World Book Day and can be used with a tutor group or in an assembly.
The quiz contains 100 questions with multiple choice answers, with varying degrees of challenge. It has nine categories.
The quiz can be administered in a variety of ways - to individuals or teams. The answers can be found by clicking on the book image on the bottom right-hand corner of each slide. Answers can be given either as you go through the quiz or at the end. An answer sheet is included to allow individuals/teams to record their answers.
- Prospero, Miranda, Ariel and Caliban are all characters from which Shakespeare play?
- What is the second book of the old testament called?
- What is the most widely distributed, most translated and best-selling book of all time?
- In Charlotte's Web, what is the name of the pig that Charlotte becomes friends with?
- What is the name of the lion in The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe?
- Towards the end of Dickens' A Christmas Carol, Scrooge buys the Cratchits an enormous what?
- What name is given to the deadly phantoms that guard Azkaban Prison?
- Who is Joe’s best friend in David Walliams Billionaire Boy?
- In Michael Morpurgo's Private Peaceful, what is Private Peaceful’s first name?
- The popular series of children’s books about a magic football is written by which professional sports player?
This resource is also suitable for SEN students due to the highly visual nature of the resource and the multiple choice format.
For more inspiring educational resources visit Inspire and Educate
Thinking of publishing your own resources or already an author and want to improve your resources and sales? Check out this 'must have' step by step guide.
How to Become a Successful TES Author: Step by Step Guide
To be kept informed of new resources click here and follow!