The Ultimate Christmas Quiz 2020! Quiz season is back and boy, a bit of silly fun has never been more called for! Make your Christmas Quiz the stuff of legend with this action packed and fully resourced ‘mother of all quizzes’. Returning for 2020 and better than ever, users can look forward to **100% brand new content! **
140 slides of action-packed fun consisting of 7 rounds:
1. Celebrity Picture Round - ‘Who is hiding behind the mistletoe?’
2. 2020 in the News – A multiple choice round based on this year’s top headlines.
3. ‘Ho Ho Ho!’ or ‘No No No!’ - Can your students separate the fascinating facts from the festive fibs in this Christmas themed true or false round?
4. Finding Frosty! - Students are tasked with finding Frosty the Snowman (along with Colin the Christmas Corgi) hiding away in various curious locations.
5. General knowledge – A range of brain teasing questions from the weird to the wonderful!
6. Observation Round – Students watch a short Christmas classic and then answer a series of questions about what they have seen.
And, new for this year, a brand new bonus round!
7. Play Your (Christmas) Cards Right! – A festive twist on a gameshow classic; students have the opportunity to bag valuable bonus points in this hilarious higher or lower elimination round!
Full instructions, answers and guidelines are provided, the PowerPoint is visually impressive and easy to follow. Marking the quiz is a breeze as the team sheets allow for the entire thing to be peer or self-marked; the interactive scoreboard makes the tracking of scores equally straightforward!
The quiz should take you approximately 1 hour to complete but rounds can be easily dropped if time gets tight. There’s lots of variety in the rounds, making the quiz fun and engaging for your groups.
Suitable for all subjects and curriculum areas as a one-off fun lesson that your students will never forget: all you need to do is provide the prizes!
Praise for my previous quizzes:
“Brilliant!” - Lukatom
“Brilliant as always, worth the purchase thanks” – JamesG
“This is the best thing I have ever purchased on the TES! I will be looking forward to buying a Christmas, Easter and summer 2020 quiz! Thank you for saving me the work!” - KCornell
“Great Resource! Visually looks great too! Love it!” - Moore2231
“My first ever purchase on TES and I was not disappointed…thanks!” - Wezzle82
“Fab quiz! Can’t wait to use it this week! Thanks!” - TalithaH
“Have used your resources before so I know they’re of a high quality. Another great quiz that my classes will enjoy, thanks so much!” LaurenW
Buy in confidence from a TES recommended seller with 250 5* reviews!
Please note that all aspects of this resource are fully copyright compliant and in accordance with usage rights. Attribution has been provided where required.
This is an amazing resource and worth every penny! Thank you :)
Once again a great quiz that is essentially a whole day of form & teaching :) One mistake though. In the first round it should be "Brad Pitt" and the link is wrong as Ryan Reynolds is Canadian! But we can blag that with the classic "What's the mistake?".
Wonderful! A lovely activity for the last week of term. Very well thought out and constructed; many thanks!
Fab quiz! Just one thing...box 6 on slide 98 should have 7 cards in.
Lovely, thanks so much for sharing. Merry Lockdown....
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.