COMPLETE Scheme of Work for ICT EDEXCEL: IGCSE Unit 5 Applying ICT
Each lesson includes:
- An 8-12 minute video screencast by the teacher (me!) instructing students how best to use the lesson and providing greater knowledge, insights and understanding into the key concepts.
- Literacy/Numeracy/Think settler
- Kagan Activity for keyword acquisition (Quiz-Quiz-Trade or Relay activity)
- A main activity dependent on the key topic.
- A plenary.
- A set of lesson specific keyword cards.
- An EAL keyword focus activity sheet
This Scheme of Work was made during the Covid19 lockdown and therefore is geared for distance learning with every lesson including an instructional video by the classroom teacher (me). Therefore, it is probably best used ‘out of the box’ as a series of homework tasks (it’s only a small unit compared to some of the others). However, I have put the ‘in class’ activities (like Quiz, Quiz, Trade or group activities) in the ‘resources section’ at the end of the PowerPoint so each lesson serves a dual purpose – it can easily be used as an out of the box self-study/homework resource or can quickly be edited for use in classroom by dragging those activities out of the resources section and back into the main part of the lesson.
The entire Module 5 SOW includes 7 lessons in all that cover the entire of module 5 for EDEXCEL ICT IGCSE exam
- Correct use of software types
- Types of Data
- Software purpose, part A
- Software purpose, part B
- Checking tools
- Software evaluation
- End of unit Revision: A range of activities, all 23 key word flash cards & a self-marking online test.
This module and modules 4 & 6 are in a totally new style to the previous Wolsey Academy ICT IGCSE module lessons (modules 1- 3) and, as you can see, include a wider range of activities and are presented in a much clearer and colourful way for ease of use.
Each available for £3 or £10 for the bundle.
Please see more Wolsey Academy resources, including our unique history games (tell your local history teacher if they have yet to see them!) at www.wolseyacademy.co.uk or at our TES Store.
Hope it helps.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.