This action-packed lesson on lamps in series and parallel circuits is fully resourced and differentiated with 12 activities including starter, plenary, exit ticket quiz plus homeworks.
Easy to follow instructions are given on the PowerPoint and worksheets so that the lesson practically runs itself.
The activities include literacy, group work, peer assessment, self-assessment, pupil response to assessment, feedback to teacher on pupil learning via the exit ticket quiz and a practical.
This pack contains material for two hours lesson time in total to enable the teacher to totally bespoke the lesson according to pupil ability, time available for the topic and focus of departmental/school policy. Resources not used in the lesson can be additional homework or used for pre-examination revision.
An easy to follow one-page flow chart lesson plan indicates where logical choices between resources can be made and indicates whether each activity includes literacy, oracy or AFL .
- To know what happens when you remove lamps in series and parallel circuits
- To know what happens to brightness when you add lamps in series and parallel circuits
- To start to think about how adding lamps affects voltage
- Animated 14 slide PowerPoint- includes exit ticket /plenary quiz
- Cut and stick
- Anticipation guide(starter and plenary)
- Flip It
- Taboo Cards
- Worksheet for practical
- Fact sheet
- Fact Share Worksheet
- Exit ticket template
- ABC card template
- Differentiated homework/classwork worksheets
- Flow chart lesson plan
- PowerPoint with answers /detailed mark schemes for homework/classwork sheets-pupils of all abilities can self-assess or peer assess.
This pack part of an **11 **topic module. Please follow the link below to my shop or the links to other resources in this series.
Links to other resources in this series.