DECIMALS BATTLESHIP PLUS DECIMALS GREATER THAN LESS THAN (COMPARING)
- - - - DECIMALS BATTLESHIP:
* COMPARING DECIMALS WITH LESS THAN AND GREATER THAN!
* This fun and challenging activity will have your students comparing decimals with one another and using greater than > and less than < as well.
* There are two different sections. They are:
Side 1 – using the Battleship chart students must solve small equations that involve comparing decimals and then fill in the blanks with > or
Side 2 – True or False; using the Battleship chart again, students solve equations involving decimals AND greater than and less than and THEN write True or False accordingly;
* DIFFERENT, EDUCATIONAL and FUN! An assignment they'll enjoy doing – BATTLESHIP!
* GUARANTEED TO MAKE THEM “THINK”!
* Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
- - - - DECIMALS GREATER THAN LESS THAN:
* How well can your students compare decimals with one another?
* Do they understand the symbols for "greater than and less than yet?
* There are 42 examples in all using greater than ">" and less than "
* Your students must write the symbols "> and
* You receive 3 FULL worksheets.
* THESE WORKSHEETS WILL MAKE THEM THINK!
Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.