Design of Goods and Services is a lecture which is covered within the Operation Management Module which is covered by Bachelor and Master Level Students.
- Define product life cycle
- Describe a product development system
- Build a house of quality
- Explain how time-based competition is implemented by OM
- Describe how goods and services are defined by OM
- Describe the documents needed for production
- Explain how the customer participates in the design and delivery of services
- Apply decision trees to product issues
In this File you will find:
Design of Goods and Services Lecture Power Point Presentation
Detailed Design of Goods and Services Lesson Plan
Design of Goods and Services Test Bank with answers (more than 100 Questions)
2 Case Studies with all Answers to them and plus 2 videos
18 Discussion Questions for Seminar with Answers
27 Exercises with all answers for Seminar or Lecture
Plus reading resource on Design of Goods and Services in order to enhance you overall knowledge about the topic.
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in zip file.
You can purchase this teaching resource with more than 20 % Discount by pressing this link. Use coupon code during checkout process: LOVETOTEACH
Don’t forget to follow my store to get notifications of new resources!