A valuable resource to help PGCE students, NQTs and more experienced teachers stay organised. I use mine everyday!
Want to go paperless and stay organised? This tried and tested digital alternative to the cumbersome teacher planner has allowed many of my colleagues and I to do just that!
- Create your own 1 or 2 week timetable
- Navigate between your timetable, lesson planner and class mark books with ease
- Easily duplicate content between classes
- Keep all of your organising in one place
- Your teacher planner will never get lost or wet in the rain again!
This resource is Excel spreadsheet based. Simply download, open, save and follow the instructions included to have your Digital Teacher Planner set up in minutes.
I have used this throughout my teaching career and have used it almost every day!
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Thank you for rating this resource as good. I hope you find it as useful as I have. If you have any questions or suggestions on ways to make this resource better then please let me know! :)
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.