DIVISION FACTS EARLY LEARNING PLUS GREATER THAN LESS THAN DIVISION FACTS (8 WORKSHEETS)
* * * DIVISION FACTS EARLY LEARNING:
* You receive 5 worksheets all designed for early learning of their division facts.
* Are your students just learning their division facts? PERFECT!
* Would VISUAL examples help them learn their facts easier?
* These 5 worksheets all have VISUAL symbols on them helping your students "see" their division facts.
* Each fact is drawn out with various symbols. Your students must write the division fact that matches the symbols.
* This technique lets your students visualize their division facts while enhancing their math.
* Worksheets 1 - 4 require students to WRITE division facts.
* Worksheet 5 requires students to DRAW symbols to represent given facts. Excellent summary!
* Your download of 6 pages includes answers.
* * * DIVISION FACTS GREATER THAN LESS THAN:
* Division facts using Greater Than > and Less Than < at the same time!
* Students are given small equations. They must FIRST solve the division facts in the equations and THEN write in < or > to make each statement true. A great double-step activity!
* 84 division facts, 42 equations to solve in all!! THREE FULL PAGES of great work.
* TWO OBJECTIVES - reinforcing their division facts PLUS using > and < at the same time!
* Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.