This 55+ pages fun Easter themed art and craft resource pack has been designed to encourage students to explore shape, colour, design and pattern in an abstract, contemporary, experimental way and to provide plenty of Easter themed decorations to enhance the classroom or hoeschool environment.
Templates include bunnies, chicks, hens and Easter eggs and are suitable for multi levels of creative ability.
1. 9 posters / digitally coloured examples to print out and decorate the classroom
2. 18 Easter themed templates to decorate.
Encourage students to think about colour palettes, shape and design.
Some templates are inspired by Andy Warhol, Paul Klee and European folk art which can provide a starting point for discussion.
3. Ten Easter card templates to decorate and make to take home
4. Two ‘Happy Easter’ printable garlands, one ready to hang, one for students to decorate themselves
5. A selection of photographed examples to show to students for generating ideas
Key materials needed:
1. heavy weight paper
3. felt tips / pencils / oil pastels / crayons / watercolour paints and brushes
5. string / tape / pegs for the garlands
Please take a look around my store, where you’ll find lots of inspiring and affordable resource packs to spark young imaginations and keep creativity flowing.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2017