EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS “TWIST” PLUS EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS BALLOONS
- - - - EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS TWIST:
* The “TWIST” here is that all these examples are written out IN WORDS to make your students THINK a little more! NOT YOUR ORDINARY WORKSHEET!
* These two worksheets will CHALLENGE your students to match equivalent fractions with equivalent decimals.
* All the examples on side 1 have an equivalent match on side 2. Students must first read the examples correctly and then find the correct match.
* 16 examples on side 1 plus 16 matches on side 2 = 32 in all.
* Great “thinking” exercise with fractions and decimals.
- - - - EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS BALLOONS:
* * is 14/35 equivalent to 6/15?
*( ARE YOU THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!
* Each balloon has a fraction in it. Each box has its matching equivalent fraction in it.
* Your students' job is to find out which balloon goes with which box matching equivalent fractions with each other.
* This is quite challenging and will take time to do - NOT FOR THE BEGINNER!
* Your 2-page download includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.