This is a great activity to complete when students are reading some well known fairy tales.
These Fairy Tale Paper Bag Puppets are so much fun for your students to create and then play with.
- 1 little girl with a red cape heading to see grandma + grandma + wolf
- a golden haired girl who gets lost in the woods + one of three bears
- one little pig who is trying to build a house + a wolf that likes to huff and puff
- a princess + a prince + a witch
- 4 simple writing activities to choose from - just color, cut and glue to the back of the puppet
Have tried to create each of these so that something will hang over the edge of the bag
- please look at the preview
These Fairy Tale Paper Bag Puppets are a lot of fun to create and play with!
What is needed to make these Fairy Tale Puppets:
- paper, scissors, glue, coloring pencils
- brown paper bags (I bought mine in Michigan USA at a dollar store. They come 40 in a bag for $1.)
Size listed on bag: 5 1/8 x 3 1/8 x 10 5/8 inches or
13 x 7.9 x 27 cm
If your bag is a different size then just adjust your photocopying.
Always make sure you download and save the project before printing! Sometimes customers just right click on the preview of a download and things don’t print properly! Enjoy your Fairy Tale Paper Bag Puppets.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.