FRACTIONS GALORE! (10 WORKSHEETS)
* This is a complete set of 10 worksheets on various beginning aspects of fractions. Here is what you'll receive:
- - Page 1 - reducing fractions from the WRITTEN WORD; the fractions are all written out in words thus making students "think" more for their answers; (20 examples)
- - Page 2 - true or false reducing fractions; again, fractions are WRITTEN OUT IN WORDS, but students are given the answers and must respond true or false as to whether the answer is correct; not as easy as it sounds; (20 examples)
- - Page 3 - Fraction Balloons! Students must match fractions in balloons with their equivalent answers in boxes; (15 examples)
- - Page 4 - lowest common denominators; students must select the factor that is NOT a common factor of a given number; not easy; (16 examples)
- - Page 5 - lowest common denominators; students must write the LCD for a set of fractions; (24 examples)
- - Page 6 - Equivalent Fractions #1 - difficult and challenging; "How many twenty fourths would five sixths equal?" (13 examples)
- - Page 7 - Equivalent Fractions #2 - fill in the boxes with the missing numbers to make each fraction equivalent; (15 examples)
- - Page 8 - Equivalent Fractions #3 - fill in the missing blanks for: "one third = _________ ninths?"; (12 examples)
- - Page 9 - True or False Equivalent Fractions Challenge! Not for the beginner! "is fourteen sixteenths equivalent to seven eighths?" (20 examples)
- - Page 10 - Mixed and Improper fractions; students write opposite of what is given; (24 examples)
* 10 worksheets on beginning aspects of fractions all ready for you.
* Your download of 20 pages includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.