GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH MULTIPLICATION FACTS AND DIVISION FACTS
* * * MULTIPLICATION FACTS WITH GREATER THAN LESS THAN:
* Do your students know the symbols < and > yet? Do they understand how to use them?
* These 2 printable worksheets consist of small equations involving multiplication facts and the symbols < and >. Here are two examples:
* true or false, 35 > 6 x 6
* true or false, 4 x 7 < 9 x 3
* Your students must not only know their facts, but they must also understand the terms LESS THAN and GREATER THAN with their appropriate symbols.
* 36 examples in all, these 2 pages are LOADED with multiplication facts, side 2 being harder than side 1.
* GREAT PRACTICE WITH THEIR MULTIPLICATION FACTS AND USING > AND < AND WELL.
* This will take them time to do and will make your students "think" as they practice their multiplication facts.
* * * GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH DIVISION FACTS:
* Can they use the symbols "< and >" correctly?
* Your young students will get some great practice with their division facts as well as actually using the symbols < and > for the terms "less than and greater than".
* There are 3 worksheets and 42 examples in all.
* Each worksheet has 14 equations to solve with 2 division facts in each example.
* After solving the facts on both sides of an equation, students have to ACTUALLY WRITE the symbols "< or >" to make the equation true.
* Excellent skills work that will make them "think".
These 42 examples will take them time to solve. Great double-step activity.
* Answers included in your 4 pages download.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.