These digital task cards on the BOOM Learning website relate to matching winter pictures. The player looks at the picture in the magnifying glass and then finds its by clicking on the matching picture. If the picture matches, the player will see a green circle and hear a whoops sound and then the deck will automatically move on to the next card.
If the wrong pictures are matched, a red circle will appear and a whoops sound is heard. You can try as many times as you like to find the picture that matches the one in the magnifying glass.
List of pictures: snowman, fireplace, snow globe, penguin on an iceberg, polar bear on an iceberg, snow angel, scarf, skier, iceberg, girl skating, snow owl, tree, winter jacket, hot coco, jumper, icicle, snowflake, earmuffs, igloo, mittens, snowballs, woolly hat, window with moving snow, sled, boots, throwing snowball, girl in winter clothes and freezing thermometer.
A fun game to track where the pictures are (eye-tracking), enhance visual perception skills, and increase winter vocabulary.
To sample the first 4 cards
BOOM Cards are Internet Activities.
There is no prep work, printing or laminating – it’s paperless!
What you will get when you download:
• A PDF Document with a LINK to access the full deck which is hosted on Boom Learning Website.
• Teacher Notes about BOOM Cards™
So, what is Boom Learning?
• Boom Learning is a platform and set of tools for making and delivering Boom Cards, cloud-based digital learning resources, such as digital task cards, digital escape games, and more.
• To use Boom Cards you need to have a Boom Learning account. This is to keep kids safe. Accounts range from free to paid memberships.
More About Boom Learning
• To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet.
• Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
• Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
• For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
• You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards).
• Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
• For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account.
Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Thank you for visiting my store:)
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 34%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
Winter Seasons Bundle Activities Counting Addition Subtraction Visual Perception Number Bonds to 10 Alphabet and More BOOM Cards Distance Home Learning
This bundle features **interactive digital task cards** relating to **winter activities on counting, find and match and other winter/cold weather-themed activities**. The decks of cards are ready to use with no preparation, laminating worksheets or storage. There’s a variety of ways students can provide answers and with instant right or wrong feedback, your students will remain engaged and have fun at the same time. Please see individual descriptions for each Boom Card product before buying. If you do purchase this money-saving bundle, you get a **PDF download** with a Boom Bundle link to access all of the decks in your Boom library. **Content so far includes:** • Counting Igloos 0 to 12 numerals and number words (27 Cards) • Counting Penguins 0 - 10 (11 Cards) • Counting Penguins 11 – 20 (10 Cards) • Find and Match Winter Pictures – Visual Perception (28 Cards) • Find and Count Winter Pictures 1 to 10 – Visual Perception (36 Cards) • Match and Count 1 – 5 Winter Arctic Animals - Visual Perception (21 Cards) • Number Bonds to 10 – Drag & Drop and Fill-in-the-blank with Ten Frames for missing addends (20 Cards) • Subtraction to 10 using Ten Frame Snowball Word Problems (11 Cards) • Subtraction within 5 using Ten Frame Winter Snowflakes (21 Cards) • Subtraction within 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 using Ten Frame Winter Snowflakes (45 Cards) • The Alphabet: Letter Match Upper and Lowercase Letters (26 Cards) • Winter-themed Number Work 0 – 5 (42 Cards) • 2D Shapes Snowmen Winter **The benefits of purchasing a bundle early are:** When a new deck relating to winter is added, this is added to your library and you can download for free, even when the bundle set price is increased due to additional decks being added. Any updates to products are automatic – re-purchase is not required. **BOOM Cards are Internet Activities.** There is no prep work, printing or laminating – it’s paperless! Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. To preview the bundle, click the link below: https://wow.boomlearning.com/store/bundle/gdANDhjsgbbjvEwsD?ref=self Thank you for visiting my shop:)
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.