INTEGERS AND MULTIPLES PLUS INTEGERS GREATER THAN LESS THAN PLUS (6 WORKSHEETS IN ALL)
* * * INTEGERS AND MULTIPLES:
* Do your students know their multiples well? Can they list them into negative numbers?
* These 4 worksheets require students to know integers as well as their multiples. Here is what you'll get:
- - Worksheets 1 and 2 - each example has 6 circles in it with 3 multiples missing; students must FIRST figure out what multiple is being used and THEN fill in the missing circles correctly sometimes going into negative numbers;
- - Worksheets 3 and 4 - each example again has 6 circles in it, but now 4 MULTIPLES ARE MISSING!; students must list the mutiples UP or DOWN with POSITIVE and/or NEGATIVE numbers; will surely make them "think";
* These 4 worksheets will test their knowledge of both multiples and integers.
* Your download of 5 pages includes answers.
* * * INTEGERS GREATER THAN LESS THAN PLUS:
* 2 full worksheets comparing integers (with some decimals and fractions) using greater than > and less than < as well as putting sets of integers in order from smallest to largest.
- - Worksheet 1 - includes 24 examples where students have to actually write > or < in small equations comparing decimals with one another; includes fractions and decimals as well!
- - Worksheet 2 - students must put sets of 3 and 4 integers in order from least to greatest. Also includes fractions.
- - Worksheet 3 - Integer Extras!! Five written questions on integers;
* Your download of 3 pages includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.