This lesson / resource is an introduction to Marketing with the following learning objectives and been designed for GCSE Business Studies. This lesson covers all the Types of Market and Market Segmentation
- Know what the role of marketing is
- Understand why markets change and how businesses respond
- Know the difference between niche and mass marketing
- Understand market segmentation
This download includes:
- A full lesson PowerPoint
- 2 activities that look at different segmentation - the first matching different types of customers to a range of products in different categories and the second analysing the different demograpics for different products
All necessary resources to run the lesson are included in this download and all my lessons are for a double lesson i.e. to take around 1 hour and fifty minutes so they can be separated into two single lessons if required.
The aim of all my resources is to provide lessons / activities of good quality that will add value to your lessons / schemes of work without any extra planning.
All activities and resources have been used in class and any errors will be fixed and resources updated as soon as I am aware of any errors. I have priced my resources at what I consider to be a reasonable cost based upon the amount of effort and work I have put into them but all comments and suggestions are very welcome and will be used to improve future resources.
Please do leave a review and if you have an idea for a topic / resource that you would like to see (or improvement for this resource), feel free to contact me.
The contents of this page and all downloaded materials are copyrighted Harvey Taylor (2020)
See my other resources for Business Studies, Computer Science and ICT here