Have your students explore scientists throughout history with this colourful, interesting poster of Jabir Ibn-Hayyan. The file can be printed on paper up to A3 size, without any worries about losing quality of the image.
Perfect for decorating the lab and reminding your students of the diverse group of people that gave us the knowledge to get where we are today.
Want the set? Get the bundle and save!
The 12 figures in the bundle include:
- Albert Einstein - Famous for his theories on relatively.
- Marie Curie - A pioneer in radioactive material research
- Nikola Tesla - A driving force in the field of electronics.
- Mendeleev - Responsible for the periodic table we recognise today.
- Cai Lun - Attributed with creating the first true paper in China.
- Jabir Ibn-Hayyan - The legendary figure, known as the “Father of Chemistry”, reportedly responsible for producing the “aqua regis”.
- Charles Darwin - The famous author of “Origins of Species”.
- Alfred Wallace - Co-creator of the theory of Evolution.
- Jane Goodall - A famous scientist who, working with chimpanzees, gained a whole knew understanding of interaction between organisms.
- Pythagoras - Famous for his theory on Triangles, as well as not liking beans.
- Mary Jackson - The first female African-American engineer for NASA, as seen in the recent movie, “Hidden Figures”.
- Brahmagupta - An Indian mathematician, credited with creating the rules governing the use of “0” as a number in calculations.
If you like this resource, keep an eye out for bundle 2 coming out very soon with another 12 scientists.
Like something a little more interactive? Get these 12 scientists as cut and build dioramas as a quick to prepare cover lesson or for when you have a difficult afternoon lesson.
Can’t get enough of the History of STEM? Check out my bundle of science experiments replicating famous experiments throughout history.
Copyright © 2020 The Efficient Science Teacher
All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.