Over 100 PE games, skills, drills, challenges, and lesson ideas for your K-2’s: Develop the fundamental • Striking • Moving • Bouncing • Throwing & Catching • Kicking • skills, great to start at any time during the year!
WHY DO I NEED THIS PACK?
- Do you struggle to find new ideas and the correct way to run your weekly PE lessons? Are you looking for some refreshing activities to run with your students to get them excited for sport? Are you clueless when it comes to teaching Physical Education?
If you are looking to deliver fun, engaging, EXCITING sport lessons to your kids, but haven’t a clue where to start, you’ve come to the right place! We don’t just have games to play, we have a complete JAM-PACKED collection of skills, drills, activities, games, and lesson plans - this resource is perfect to start using at any time during the year!
1. Over 100 activities
Now you have EVERYTHING YOU NEED to deliver game-changing sport and work on your students’ gross motor, hand-eye, co-ordination and fundamental movement skills.
This pack is great for you if you are looking to deliver lessons for grades K-2. Everything in here is so simple and easy to follow, without the need for searching, planning and scrambling for ideas when teaching PE and sport.
**2. Loads of skills included **
You will be fully equipped with the ways to teach, the coaching points, skills and drills, set up, progression, gameplay and variations for the following gross motor sport skills:
• Striking – 2-handed, 1-handed, overhead, passing, dribbling & shooting
• Moving – Sprinting, dodging, jumping, balancing, hopping skipping…
• Bouncing – Dribbling, protection, cross-overs, shooting
• Throwing and catching – Chest & bounce passing, overarm & underarm throwing, catching
• Kicking – Passing, controlling, dribbling, shooting, skills, punting
These 6 sport elements will develop your kids’ ability for a range of sports including baseball, american football, basketball, tennis, hockey, volleyball, soccer, handball and much more… All the activities are so simple to follow, you can either go by the sample lesson structure, or simply pick and choose the activities you want to teach.
**3. No prep - structured lesson plans **
Print and teach lessons - and awesome straight from the IPad/tablet. It’s awesome for all casual, permanent, new and student teachers, PE teachers, and professional development for staff.
**4. Assessment **
You are also provided with an in-depth assessment rationale and grading sheet, in order to assist in your reports.
• My NEW Youtube channel has weekly videos for simple ideas, drills + skills to show your students, click HERE to check it out!