Here’s a pack of a few assorted Maths plenaries that use the ‘Maths Language’ method to get children to explain their answers. I get my class to use the sentence starters ‘I know that’, ‘I believe that’, ‘I predict that’ or ‘I know this because’ to embellish their work. They’re pretty spectacular at it, now!
- Finding fractions of a number
- Adding and subtracting fractions
- Fractions on a number line
- 9 x table
- Relationship between multiplication and division
- 2 digit x 1 digit multiplication
- Plotting points in one quadrant
- Word problems
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.