This resource pack (powerpoints & assessment) is to teach the topic Technology to a KS3 Italian class. To compliment this pack, I have added an end of unit assessment. Please e-mail if you are interested in similar resources to teach KS3/KS4 & KS5 Italian!
Some worksheets I've created which could be used for cover or also for revision and consolidation.
Describing the personality of celebrities
Describing self and ideal boy/girlfriend
Activities: involve adjective puzzle, match ups, adjectival agreement, reading comprehension, gap fills and writing exercises.
NEW MFL 1-9 Grade Tracker with ANALYSIS of whole cohort (USING SCALED SCORE KS2)
This tracker will allow you to track attainment and progress of pupils of all abilities and uses the NEW KS2 assessments of SCALED SCORES
• 1-9 Grade Tracker with ANALYSIS of whole cohort (GCSE or KS3 - as long as you use 1-9)
• If you use 1-9 GCSE grades with .1, .2 and .3 fine grades then this assessment tracker will work for you.
• This tracker will allow you to track 12 assessments throughout the year. The grades will average at the end and will give you a constant picture of the cohort performance.
• These figures can be periodically cut and paste into the tracker so that progress of the cohort.
• Included is also a target grade forecasting tool so you can graphically see how pupils are targeted and the expected flightpaths. All pupils have been given aspirational targets and this is what I have designed for use in my school
If you need to speak to me regarding how this works or how it can be modified then please contact me on Twitter @thenortherner19
These listening, reading, writing, and speaking activities accompany the cortometraje "La Nube y la Cigüeña".Similar to MovieTalk, these lessons focus not only on speaking, but on all communicative skills.
Students are introduced to 8 key vocabulary words that will help them to talk about the story in Spanish.
Prior to watching the animated short, they will consider a couple of questions which can then be discussed with a partner, as a whole class, or reflected on with a written response.
After watching the cortometraje, students will engage in listening activities where they must match scenes of the short with description in Spanish, reading activities where they must apply new vocabulary, writing activities where they must describe scenes, and speaking activities where they must retell the events of the story.
These are great anytime activities with a lot of comprehensible input that seek to develop all modes of communication.
This resource includes:
-Link to the Cortometraje
-Listening Script for Teacher
-Answer Keys for all Objective Activities