LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATORS SET OF 2
* You receive 2 different worksheets on lowest common denominators. Here is what you'll get:
- - Worksheet 1 - LCD Misfits! A different type of worksheet. Students are given a specific number and a set of factors for that number, BUT ONE of the numbers doesn't belong. They must choose the number that is NOT a factor for that denominator. This will make them "think"!
- - Worksheet 2 - Finding the LCD! Students are given sets of fractions and must write the lowest common denominator for that set. Good basic practice.
* Both worksheets are decorated for fun.
* Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.