This is a design challenge suitable for a starter or an hour long lesson for all ages that can be used for team building, art, design and technology or STEM subjects. The marshmallow challenge includes:
- Starter: Group discussion - Skills I will use when working in a team.
- Main task: Building a tower to hold a marshmallow.
* Task result: Challenge winners
- Mini task: What is a structure? What makes a good structure?
- Plenary: Lesson review using entrance tickets.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.