MATH and SCIENCE SCAVENGER HUNT WITH LESSON PLAN
* NOTHING TO PLAN!
* A COMPLETE LESSON PLAN IS INCLUDED!
* 55 MATH and SCIENCE QUESTIONS YOUR STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW. A GREAT LEARNING ACTIVITY!
* This scavenger hunt activity will require students to answer BOTH math and science questions. They will be able to answer some of them, but not all which will lead to doing research.
* It’s suggested this activity be done in teams/groups as there are 55 questions in all. Students within the team can help each other out.
* GUARANTEED LEARNING INVOLVED! CLASS DISCUSSIONS WILL ENSUE!
* Research and general knowledge will help them answer these math and science questions.
* NOTHING TO PLAN! A COMPLETE LESSON (OR TWO) IS RIGHT HERE FOR YOU including a follow-up activity!
* Your download of 5 pages includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.