Updated July 2018 Additional question types added to reflect the style of questions from OCR 2018 AS and A level papers, as well as a wider variety of multiple choice questions, and turned in to write in booklet for ease of marking. Free mark scheme for all questions also available.
A booklet including practice questions and explanations for how to address the mathematical components for the new A level specifications. This could be set for students as homework or independent study totaling approximately 8-10 hours worth of work. Answers included in a separate document.
• Rounding (Decimal places and Significant figures), Standard Form and Estimation
• Ratio, Fractions & Percentages
• Substitution into equations
• Presenting data (bar graphs, histograms, line graphs, pie charts, scattergraphs)
• Averages (measures of central tendency)
• Range, variance & standard deviation (measures of dispersion)
• Normal and Skewed distribution
• Levels of measurement (nominal, ordinal, interval)
• Criteria for using a parametric test
• Criteria for selecting specific non-parametric tests (Mann Whitney U, Wilcoxon Signed Ranks, Chi-square, Binomial Sign test, Spearman’s Rho)
• Probability and Significance
• Type I and Type II errors.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.