A bundle of 4 resources on non-chronological report writing.
After completing this lesson, the students will be able to:
- Comment on a writer’s use of language, demonstrating awareness of its impact on the reader.
- Write non-chronological reports linked to work in other subjects.
- Use paragraphs, sequencing and linking them appropriately to support overall development.
This download includes:
- Handouts: Vocabulary, Scaffolding Notes, Rubrics
- Worksheets, Exercises, and Task Cards
- Lesson Plan with Resources
- Ready to use PowerPoint Presentation
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
- To challenge early finishers
- For effective tutoring
- As ESL stations and sub tubs
- As holiday work and homework
- For small group collaborations
- For an end of unit assessments
- For reinforcement and enrichment