NUMBER LINE POWERPOINT LESSON
* A REINFORCEMENT LESSON FOR THE NUMBER LINE.
* Do your students REALLY understand positive and negative numbers well?
* This is VERY INTERACTIVE for your students! It's designed to get them actively involved with the answers.
* This program of 50 slides has 5 different parts to it all dealing with positive and negative numbers on the number line.
* Guaranteed to make your students think! INCLUDES FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS AS WELL.
* There are 5 different parts to this program. They are:
- PART 1 - LESS THAN and GREATER THAN with positive and negative numbers; students USE the symbols < and > throughout this program;
- PART 2 - students must put sets of 4 positive or negative numbers in order from smallest to largest according to the number line;
- PART 3 - True or False; students must say whether statements using < and > with positive and negative numbers are true or false according to the number line;
- PART 4 - students must LIST ALL the positive and negative numbers between two given numbers according to the number line; INCLUDES SOME FRACTIONS;
- PART 5 - EXTRAS; 6 EXTRA questions all dealing with positive and negative numbers and the number line;
Great graphics and animation will hold their attention while reinforcing this important concept.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.