Age 3 – 11
Owls are commonly considered to be wise but they are also beautiful creatures with their own unique way of life. Lots of factual information is packed into the songs while still leaving room for stories of baby owls and even some two-part singing!
The PDF song pack contains sheet music, lyrics and helpful teacher’s notes. The notes provide practical advice as to the teaching of the songs. The MP3s consist of vocal and piano backing tracks for each of the songs.
The PowerPoints are designed to be as teacher and pupil friendly as possible. As far as the teacher is concerned it will no longer be necessary to write up the lyrics on a board, or fiddle about finding the right place on a CD – the music is immediately accessible on the screen!
No licence is required for performing any of my material, and the music and lyrics may be copied freely for use within or by your school. As teachers ourselves we do like to make the lives of our fellow teachers just that little bit easier and free from unnecessary bureaucracy!
In summary, available are:
- A PDF of all the music sheets for the songs
- 7 mp3 vocal backing tracks
- 7 Piano backing tracks (no vocal)
- Two PowerPoints of all the songs. One version has embedded audio of all the vocal and backing tracks – The other contains the stave notation and also the lyrics for all the songs.
- An additional Word document containing all the lyrics – useful for printing lyrics only or for adapting them.
- Owl Babies
- I Want My Mum
- They Can Swoop
- Majestic Owl
- Nocturnal Diurnal
- Barn Owls
Should you wish to purchase the hard copy of the song pack, CD and PowerPoint simply visit my web site: www.notablesongs.co.uk
My entire catalogue of themed song packs is available for a massive discount. Visit my TES shop for details.