This bundle contains PowerPoints and activities to name the parts of the body and describe hair colour, eye colour and height. It includes the following resources:
• Physical Descriptions in Spanish - Descripciones Físicas Vocabulary and Games
• Parts of the Body in Spanish - Las Partes del Cuerpo Vocabulary and Games
• Parts of the Body in Spanish - Las Partes del Cuerpo Flashcards
• Parts of the Body in Spanish - Las Partes del Cuerpo Matching Activity
Each PowerPoint has six games:
- Matching - students match the pictures to the words.
- Picture splat - teacher says the target vocabulary and two students compete to be the first to splat the corresponding picture.
- What’s missing – pictures disappear from the slide and students say what has disappeared
- Quick flash – click to display part of the picture. Students put their hand up and say what the picture is. Click again and the picture appears. Click a third time and the word in Spanish appears.
- Blockbusters – students complete to say the target vocabulary to cross from one side of the board to another.
Each PowerPoint also includes translations and guidance on how to pronounce the words in Spanish for non specialist teachers.
For more details, check out the individual resources.